Welcome to Sloth Bear Resort
On the banks of the River Tungabhadra is Hampi, an erstwhile seat of power and capital of the once mighty Vijayanagara Empire. Ruins of a lost empire and monuments that are still standing are a mute testimony of an era bygone.
Just 15 Km from Hampi is the Daroji Sloth Bear Sanctuary that boasts of a healthy population of sloth bears. The rugged terrain is ideal for these animals that feed off wild fruits, termites and honey and take refuge in caves and crevices.
The Sloth Bear Heritage Resort set in rustic natural environs adjoining the sanctuary strikes a chord with nature. At Hampi, one can taste a heady concoction of adventure and awe inspiring creations garnished with heritage trails and nature walks.
20 comfortable twin-bed cottages equipped with modern amenities are spread across the 33-acre property
ou can enjoy a session of 'bear watching' from the watchtower perched atop a hillock
Set in natural environs adjoining the sanctuary strikes a chord with nature
At Hampi, one can taste a heady concoction of adventure and awe inspiring creations garnished with heritage trails and nature walks.
Why Choose Skyway
IATA Accredited, Active Member of Indian Association of Tour Operators (IATO), Travel Agent Federation of India (TAFI) & Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA)
100% TAILOR MADE
- Your entire holiday is designed around your requirements.
- Explore your interests at your own speed.
- Select your preferred accommodation & vehicle
- Create the perfect trip with the help of our specialists.
- Our travel experts have complete knowledge of destination.
- Our travel experts will handle your trip from start to finish.
- Make the most of your time and budget.
THE BEST GUIDES
- Make the difference between a good trip and an outstanding one.
- Training by Ministry of Tourism, hand picked by us or our local partners as the best available.
- Offering more than just dates and names, they strive to offer real insight into their region.
- 24/7 emergency India contact number while travelling +91-8884 467 467
- Established for over 25 years.
- IATA Accredited
- Recognised by Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India as Inbound Tour Operator in India.
Recognised, Approved & Members